Design, Manufacture and Build
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Industrial Paint Sprayer
BHC is one of the UK’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction companies supplying and erecting fabricated steel nationwide within the UK and Ireland.
Due to continuous expansion we are looking for a skilled and experienced Industrial Paint Sprayer to prepare and coat structural steel components.
Duties will include:-
- Paint spraying using two pack and/or Intumescent application on heavy industrial steel components.
- Spraying using airless pressure king pumps and hand application to a high quality standard.
Requirements of the role:-
- Minimum 2 years experience in Industrial Paint Spraying.
- Candidates should have experience in quality checks such as DFT / WFT and surface preparation.
- A working experience of spray and hand application of primer / Intumescent coatings processes and operations for structural steel would be an advantage for this role.
- Must have a good work ethic, be reliable & flexible.
- Can work independently or in a team.
Job Location – Carnwath
Application to be sent via e-mail to below:-
Andy Wright – email@example.com
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 at 12:08 pm and is filed under Job Opportunities. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.