Design, Manufacture and Build
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Assistant Architect / Technician
The above vacancy is within our busy architectural department where you will assist with a growing and challenging workload. This is an ideal opportunity for those who are keen to develop their practical understanding and an awareness of the design/construction industry.
This is an exciting role which will encompass the production of:
- Feasibility Schemes
- Planning Applications
- Building Warrants
- Construction Information
Essential aptitudes that the candidate will possess include:-
- Revit & AutoCAD application.
- Good IT skills with all Microsoft programs and ability to pick up on new software quickly.
- Understanding of building processes, sequencing and associated interface detailing.
- Hard working team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to recognise improvement and meet deadlines.
- Awareness of statutory building procedures.
Job Location: -
Carnwath, South Lanarkshire.
Knowledge and previous use of other CAD software will be beneficial if you possess experience and the abilities linked to visualisation with computer aided rendering.
Send applications via e-mail to Craig Wilson:
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 8th, 2017 at 3:53 pm and is filed under Job Opportunities. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.