Design, Manufacture and Build
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Part Time Cleaner
BHC Ltd is a busy, expanding construction company based in Carnwath. Reporting to various management the role will be to maintain a consistent level of housekeeping, ensuring that all scheduled cleaning works are completed in a timeous fashion.
- Upkeep of Builders Merchants including the cleaning and tidying of shop displays.
- Maintaining clean and tidy offices, kitchens and toilet blocks
- Making sure the outside areas of the shop are well presented, clean windows, swept entrances etc.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and use initiative.
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work.
The role will require a minimum of 12 working hours per week.
Job Location – Carnwath
Applications – send via e-mail to below: -
Kimberley Thorburn – firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 16th, 2017 at 10:44 am and is filed under Job Opportunities. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.