Design, Manufacture and Build
Archive for February, 2017|
Thursday, February 16th, 2017
BHC Ltd is a busy, expanding construction company based in Carnwath. Reporting to various management the role will be to maintain a consistent level of housekeeping, ensuring that all scheduled cleaning works are completed in a timeous fashion.
- Upkeep of Builders Merchants including the cleaning and tidying of shop displays.
- Maintaining clean and tidy offices, kitchens and toilet blocks
- Making sure the outside areas of the shop are well presented, clean windows, swept entrances etc.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and use initiative.
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work.
The role will require a minimum of 12 working hours per week.
Job Location – Carnwath
Applications – send via e-mail to below: -
Kimberley Thorburn – email@example.com
Wednesday, February 15th, 2017
Due to expansion we currently have a vacancy for a Trade Counter Sales Person at BHC Agricultural & Builders Merchant based in Carnwath.
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience in a Trade Counter role within a builder’s merchant
- Experience in sales over the telephone
- Excellent customer service, be polite and have a friendly manner
- Sales and customer service experience
- Computer literate
- Serving customers and building strong relationships with them in order to generate sales
- Inbound and outbound calls to clients to generate business
- Providing customers with quotations and advice
- Using your initiative to generate sales through customer contacts
- Effectively working in a team and solely when the need arises
- Stock control / merchandising in the showroom
To apply for this position email:
Steven McLeod – firstname.lastname@example.org