Since 1992 BHC Ltd. (formerly Brian Hewitt Construction Ltd.) has become one of the leading structural steelwork fabricators and erectors in Scotland and beyond. With continuous expansion and investment, the weekly production capacity has increased from 30 to 600 tonnes per week.
Responding to growing demand, the original focus on agricultural buildings now includes providing comprehensive structural steelwork services for retail, residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. All produced in a state-of-the-art production facility.
BHC Ltd. employs over 200 people, to provide a full-service facility including: Estimating; Design; Detailing; Fabrication; Steel Erection; Netting; Edge Protection; Metal Decking; Stud Welding; Cladding; Concreting and Building Works.
Click here for information on our processes from Tendering to Completion.
Manufacturing Facilities and Plant
- Workshop area: 15,445 m²
- State-of-the-art CNC Plasma Cutting and Drilling with fibre-optic control
- New 2700m² paintshop - recently completed
- StruCad – The World's Leading 3D Structural Steel Detailing System
Clients can download the Free StruCad Viewer here
- All forms of electronic data accepted
- In-house erection and metal decking squads
- Edge-protection installation
- Installatiion of precast planks, stairs and lifts etc.
- Total Build division, providing cladding, doors, concrete slabs etc.
Our 27 tonne side loader enables jobs to be loaded and unloaded efficiently and safely.